1. ANF credentials (currently through HFC) and coaches church leaders.
2. ANF leaders gather twice a year to worship God, study His word, discuss particular Native theological issues, share testimonies, and pray for one another.
3. ANF leaders are responsible for managing an annual budget. Donations are primarily used for evangelism and Native leadership development.
4. Twice a year ANF sends a newsletter to a growing list of interested persons.
5. ANF sponsors a bi-annual Native Assembly event. This is a cross-tribal, God-honoring event meant to build relationships between Native Nations, and for spiritual growth.